Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters in AZ
- Batteries in AZ
- Belts and Hoses in AZ
- Cooling System Maintenance in AZ
- Drive Lines in AZ
- Engine Diagnostics and Repair in AZ
- Fluids in AZ
- Wheel Alignment in AZ
- Transmission Fluid Flush in AZ
- Tire Rotation in AZ
- Tire Repair in AZ
- Tire Installation in AZ
- Tire Balancing in AZ
- Steering and Suspension in AZ
- Preventative Maintenance in AZ
- Oil, Lube, Filters in AZ
- Nitrogen in AZ
- Heating and A/C in AZ
- Headlight Restoration in AZ
- Wiper Blades in AZ
Brakes in AZ
Brakes are one of the most important components on your vehicle. You need the confidence of knowing that when you press your foot to the brake, your vehicle is going to stop. That's why it's important to keep these tips in mind to help keep your brakes functioning properly. Schedule an appointment for a brake service checkup today!
- Have your brakes checked at least once a year ' more often if you drive frequently in city traffic or live in a hilly area.
- Never drive with the parking brake on.
- If you hear a high-pitched squeak when you use the brakes, have them checked.
- If you hear a scratching or grinding noise when not braking, this also can be a sign of a brake or bearing issue and should be inspected immediately.
- If you experience shaking or vibration during braking, have them checked.
- Have brake fluid tested and replaced as needed and if you have to add fluid more than once every few months, you may have a leak.